tapFitz building services Ltd are authorised to carry out Gas Safe work as a member of the Gas safe Register (Registration number 3749039) and can provide a number of gas, heating and plumbing services for domestic clients. By law all gas engineers must be on the Gas Safe Register, which replaced CORGI as the gas registration body in Great Britainin April 2009. All of our plumbers are Gas Safe Registered – the legal requirement for working on any gas appliance.




Central heating • Plumbing • Boiler repairs • Boiler installations Boiler servicing • Emergency call-outs for plumbing and heating Gas pipework • Cooker • Gas fires • Range cookers Water heaters • Landlord / homeowner certificate POWER FLUSHING • CLEANING CENRAL HEATING SYSTEMS


All our service engineers are Gas Safe Registered and have a range of qualifications that allow them to carry out specific types of gas work. It’s important to check that any engineer working on your boiler is registered.

It’s all about safety. If someone other than a Gas Safe registered engineer does the gas work in your home, you could be risking the safety of your family and your property. Badly fitted and poorly serviced gas appliances can cause gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning.

Our gas engineers carry a Gas Safe Register ID card with their own unique licence number, showing the type of gas work they are qualified to do.

CALL US TODAY 07584-877850


Copyright © 2016 Fitz Building Services ltd. All rights reserved  - Site design and development : Wedesign.media